Enlighten?
I'm so exhausted from all that studying and preparation for the papers for the next 3 days. So I'm taking a self time for myself. I'm wasting time all in all, after all I did nothing productive by wasting the electricity I guess. Exams can be a nuisance. I'm pretty confident though but still got to keep up.
I was actually reading my brother's blog, I'm so amazed by his language used, worth the money for tuition every Friday then. I realize something that we are getting on better terms than before, when I always give him my attitude. Sibling actually helps you to grow, I supposed. Having said that, sometimes they can be a pain in the ass though, but everything has both sides.
Honestly, as much as I wish for the holidays to come, I'm pretty dreading it as to how to spend it since I have no wish of getting a job but may try. So yeah, making plans and hopefully get to meet all my besties and darlings. Haven't been catching up with the lot of them. Back to the notes and tutorials.
Loved and take care.
PS: Happy 18th Birthday, Lisi.
I was actually reading my brother's blog, I'm so amazed by his language used, worth the money for tuition every Friday then. I realize something that we are getting on better terms than before, when I always give him my attitude. Sibling actually helps you to grow, I supposed. Having said that, sometimes they can be a pain in the ass though, but everything has both sides.
Honestly, as much as I wish for the holidays to come, I'm pretty dreading it as to how to spend it since I have no wish of getting a job but may try. So yeah, making plans and hopefully get to meet all my besties and darlings. Haven't been catching up with the lot of them. Back to the notes and tutorials.
Loved and take care.
PS: Happy 18th Birthday, Lisi.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home